https://www.qstartech.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Staff.jpg 321 640 Admin https://www.qstartech.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Q-Star-logo.png Admin2021-08-25 12:48:542021-08-31 11:47:37Illegal Dumping Enforcement Program
Illegal Dumping Enforcement Program
Every community needs an Illegal Dumping Enforcement Program. Illegal dumping is a chronic problem affecting most communities throughout the world. What does an Illegal Dumping Enforcement Program look like?
First, it is important that internal departments within the city or county work together. The key factors in determining a successful Illegal Dumping Enforcement Program are Education, Legislation, Staff Resources, Tools, and Enforcement, which covers many departments.
- Education: Educating the community is not difficult. It can be accomplished through social media, community engagements, and through the schools.
- Legislation: Although educating is simple, not all people care enough about the health hazards and will continue to illegally dump. Therefore, tough legislation is needed. Stiff fines need to be adopted especially for commercial companies that illegally dump.
- Staff Resources: To be successful, there needs to be dedicated staff to ensure the program is implemented and stays on track. So many programs lose the steam because their staff is scattered without focus.
- Tools: Not all tools can do the job. You should not use a screwdriver when a hammer is needed. Therefore, the right tools, illegal dumping enforcement cameras, designed especially to capture prosecutable images in complete darkness in remote areas are needed.
- Enforcement: Enforcement is another key factor. Without the laws needed, the dedicated staff and the prosecutable evidence a city cannot enforce. Enforcement is needed to deter further illegal dumping activity.
Tackle your blight and health hazards throughout your community and create the Illegal Dumping Enforcement Program that you needed yesterday!